Thursday, November 22, 2007

And The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb

News flash: Jon is the best boyfriend ever. Not only is he totally sweet and makes me unbelievably happy (Kayla, prepare to be jealous) he has accepted that he will probably always be second to Edward Cullen. =D Just kidding [a little].

So that's the end to my day, nothing other than eating happened in the middle, and it began with smoke detectors going off because Dad almost set the garage on fire. Fun day, huh?

So as we speak, or more accurately as I type, I am searching desperately for a Twilight wallpaper that doesn't have Emily Browning in it. I mean seriously, how hard it it? I mean she's pretty and I know she was a contender for Bella for a while, but she LOST! So move on people and make some wallpapers with just the best quotes and stuff or something. Aha! Found one! Its the tulip from the 'New Moon' cover and a totally black background. I may have to do some editing, though. Maybe add my favorite quote to it or something, or just 'Edward and Bella'. Oh, the possibilities.

Oh, in my travels through cyberspace I stumbled upon the Twilight Lexicon forums and decided that I absolutely must join. Now I just need to come up with an extremely clever and adorable screen name...

And with that, I think I'm going to bed. Lots and lots of shopping to do tomorrow. Before I leave, though, I have to show you my new favorite avatars:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And now I'm done.

xo
Helen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Blog Archive