Sunday, December 2, 2007

Awkward Situations Empty Conversations

Today was...er...odd. Lets go with that one. It started with me waking up at Emily's house to her alarm clock that will be used in the future to warn the entire world population of the apocalypse. After that we hung out for a while until her dad drove us back to my house where they dropped me off.

Before I get any further, I want to say something before I forget. I know what I want for Christmas. I want someone to put me on Wikipedia. I'm not even kidding. That would make my whole year. So someone pleaseeeeeee put me on Wikipedia? I'll love you forever.

Anyhow, back to my day. After I got home I hung out online for hours. I'm starting to think I have a problem. I'm spending hours a day online wasting time talking about ice skating and candy canes and I rarely get my homework before I go to school. I wonder if there's therapy for this.

So while I was wasting time I had a very interesting mood/status conversation with Scott. Click here to see it. And here's another from a few days ago. Yes, we are supercool. Thanks for noticing. And while I'm on the subject of Scott... Yes, I know, we would make an adorable couple, everyone already knows he loves me, blah blah blah. So what? We're just friends. Let me repeat that: WE'RE JUST FRIENDS! Some people ::coughabbeycough:: can't get that fact through their thick skulls and that puts the idea in other people's heads, and next thing you know everyone is saying I dumped Jonathan for him. Uh, no. I dumped Jonathan because I have Guy ADD and I got bored. End of story. So, moving on..

At like 4:30 I went and sat on a baby. Not nearly as fun as it sounds. She cried half the time and the other half she was chewing on my pen and throwing food and making it impossible to do my homework. I got it all done, though. Yay me! And then the parents came home two hours early and gave me fifty bucks and I got home in plenty of time to watch Desperate Housewives. I totally love my life.

Well, not all of it, just most of it. After I got home Jonathan called me. He wanted to know why I dumped him and I had to explain that I have guy ADD and he's boring to me. Not fun. I feel kind of mean, though, because I'm totally over it and he isn't. Like, I gave my little brother Jonathan's Christmas present today (not that it was some huge thing, it was just a necklace) and Jonathan's worried about what do do with whatever he got me. Dude: Give it to your sister and stop calling me. Geez, I had no idea he was winy, too. Good thing I dumped him. (Ok, yes, that is quite possibly the bitchiest thing I've ever said. Your point?)

Oh yeah, so while I was wasting time online I came up with the best Christmas present idea everrrrr for Kayla. I'm so pleased with myself that I might just hug myself --oops, wait, just did. I rock. lol. I'm going to torment her by not telling her what it is for the next three weeks. This is going to be so fun. Almost as fun as ice skating with her. All of you cool people are invited to come with us. We're going on Saturday December 15th. Don't know what time we're going, but we do know that there will be lots of pictures and energy drinks involved. Can't wait!

So other than that nothing happened today. I just finished putting together another mood/status conversation. And now I'm going to bed. Peace, loves.

xo
Helen

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Helen I will make you a Wikipedia page...even if they get all pissed at me.

Blog Archive