Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heyy. This is going to be like really short because I don't have any time to write at the moment [I hopefully will later tonight] but just in case, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day [SAD], whichever you choose to acknowledge. Honestly, I don't know which one I'll be acknowledging this year. At the moment, it could go either way. I'm hoping that it won't be as bad as last year, though. I'll tell that story later.

Ooh, and Jeff this one is my blog. lol. And check your email. =]

Mmkay, gots to go make V-Day cookies and clean the kitchen. Peace, loves.

xo
Helen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singles awareness day......
sigh.....

Anonymous said...

lol, i dont remember signing as jacques... :p
thats my french name!

Blog Archive