Wednesday, February 13, 2008

♥♥♥

"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."
-J.K. Simmons, 'Juno'


*Sigh* I wish I had someone to think that the sun shines out of my ass. That would just totally make my day.

So tomorrow is the dreaded day. But, somehow, I'm not really dreading it all that much. Maybe the tiny annoying romantic in my head is just hoping that someone will make my Valentine's Day not suck for once. Maybe, but not likely. Oh well, even if I just have an average -and by 'average' I mean 'miserable'- Valentine's Day, there will be cookies. And everyone knows that cookies make everything better.

Oh yeah, those cookies, I'm currently baking about forty thousand of them for my buddies. I know, I rock. =]

In other news, most of the major characters have been cast, finally! I can hardly contain the excitement..Or at least I wouldn't be able to if I actually liked most of the cast. The confirmed castings are as follows [click link for pictures]:

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale
Cam Gigandet as James
Rachel Lefevre as Victoria
Michael Welch as Mike Newton
Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley
Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie
Kellan Lutz (character unknown)

That's everyone that's been cast and announced so far. I'm going to try really really really really hard not to pass judgment until I start seeing trailers and promotional stills and stuff, but its hard. All I have to say is this: The producers have one hell of a job ahead of them if they want to make this movie accurate. Which, by the way, doesn't seem to be happening.

Hmm..What else, what else? I really don't know right now. I'll think of something later, I'm sure. For now, I need to get off and finish with the cookies. I ran out of cute little Valentine's bags, so now I'm using pink plastic wrap. Plus, Chip needs the computer for some project he's been putting off for a few weeks. He is just like me..I am so proud. [/sarcasm] Peace, loves.

xo
Helen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies!?!?!

Anonymous said...

dude these cookies are amazing
oh and they've already fucked the movie up.\
like to the point of raving pyscho teens coming to kill the production company
they need to sleep with one eye open
lol

Anonymous said...

eww
only good one is JAmes and even that is fucked up
damn the prodcers ARE dead

Anonymous said...

The cookies were good, although brian says that you filled them with poison first....so i gave a bite to this random senior kid first.

Blog Archive